A Note From Kim and Kyle

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog!

Between now and the big day, we (well…mostly Kim) will be posting information about the wedding and some fun info about Nashville, too. We hope you'll check back often, and we especially hope to see you in October!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Directions to the Church

Woodmont Baptist Church
2100 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN


From West TN:  
• I-40 East towards Nashville.
• Take exit 206 to merge onto I-440 East toward Knoxville.
• Take exit 3 for US-431 South/ Hillsboro Pike.
• Turn right at Woodmont Boulevard. Church is brick and will be on your immediate right.

From East TN:  
• I-40 West towards Nashville.
• Take exit 213 to merge onto I-440 East toward Memphis.
• Take the US-431 South/ Hillsboro Pike exit.
• Merge onto US-431 South/21st Avenue South. Continue to follow 431 South.
• Turn right at Woodmont Boulevard. Church is brick and will be on your immediate right.

From south of Nashville:  
• I-65 North towards Nashville.
• Take exit 80 to merge onto I-440 West toward Memphis.
• Take the US-431 South/ Hillsboro Pike exit.
• Merge onto US-431 South/21st Avenue South. Continue to follow 431 South.
• Turn right at Woodmont Boulevard. Church is brick and will be on your immediate right.

From north of Nashville:  
• I-65 South towards Nashville.
• Slight left at I-40 West (signs for Memphis).
• Continue straight onto I-440 East (signs for Knoxville).
• Take exit 3 for US-431 South/Hillsboro Pike.
• Turn right at Woodmont Boulevard. Church is brick and will be on your immediate right.

We will have directions to the reception available at the church.

No comments: