A Note From Kim and Kyle

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog!

Between now and the big day, we (well…mostly Kim) will be posting information about the wedding and some fun info about Nashville, too. We hope you'll check back often, and we especially hope to see you in October!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Combining Households

A necessary (but not so fun) art of getting married is combining households. We've been trying to get a jump start on it, by moving Kyle's things into the house very slowly.
 

And so, a certain plaid couch – one that I was determined would NEVER make it to our permanent home – took up residence in our den.

But not for long.

Kyle is in Australia right now for a work trip, so that baby went on Craigslist.

Check it out.

It's already sold, which is GREAT! And the best part? Kyle has to deliver it on Saturday morning. Bahaha! I hope he doesn't cry…

(I won't even mention how many duck decoys and Ralph McDonald prints are in our home…but I'm taking baby steps!)

1 comment:

Mariellen said...

That is so funny!! I still have things I wish Mike would get rid of. Can't wait until your wedding!!!