A Note From Kim and Kyle

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog!

Between now and the big day, we (well…mostly Kim) will be posting information about the wedding and some fun info about Nashville, too. We hope you'll check back often, and we especially hope to see you in October!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Modern-Day Bo Peep

I was just doing some wedding-inspiration Googling, and I came across this (don't even ask what I was Googling to get THIS as a top result!).

Now, don't get me wrong. I love sheep. I grew up on a sheep farm, and these beautiful wooly creatures are…well, beautiful to me. But I am NOWHERE near as devoted to my sheep-raising roots as this bride:



Apparently, this shepherdess raises Lincoln sheep (which I do have to admit, have VERY COOL, sort of dreadlocks-style wool), and she made her dress from her favorite ewe's wool.






You gotta give the girl credit. I'm now in full wedding-planning mode, and everything I read says to make it your own and incorporate your every-day life into your "special day." She definitely did!

Read the full story at:

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/wool-wedding-dress

(In the spirit of "making your wedding day your own," Kyle and I have a few ideas up our sleeves! But if you have any suggestions of something that's "soooo Kyle and Kim," comment below! We might just do it! :)

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Anne K said...

i can't believe she got him to wear that awful tux!! that's some crazy love...

Anne K said...

I can't believe she got him to wear that tux!! that's some crazy love I suppose...