(Disclaimer: This is only Kyle's luggage. Mine probably wouldn't fit in the picture! I tend to overpack a little. A lot. It's embarrassing. Here's a brief overview of our trip.
Monday-Wednesday a.m.: In the air! The trip is a total 23 hours in the air. We fly from Nashville to Memphis (strange, huh?), then to L.A. From L.A., it's a straight shot to Sydney. Well, if you call 15 hours a "straight shot."
We arrive in Sydney around 7 a.m. on Wednesday morning. We're picking up a car and heading to the Hunter Valley region, which is known for its wine and agriculture. Sound like us? :)

We'll spend Wednesday through Friday there, then head back to Sydney.
Saturday and Sunday are for exploring Sydney, then on Monday, Kyle heads off to work! And it's shopping time for me! I'll be doing my own thing on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, while Kyle is at the food show (I'll let him explain what that's all about).
Then Thursday (9/10), we head home.
We're going to attempt to blog every day, in some form or fashion. Hope you enjoy our travel blog! See you all soon!
2 comments:
In "girl bags," Kyle is packed for a long weekend.
YAY!!! I can't wait to go on your trip :)
Post a Comment