The Tennessee Titans just released their 2010-11 schedule on Tuesday, and there will be a home game on our wedding weekend!
On Sunday, Oct. 3, the Titans will play the Denver Broncos at noon.
I share this for two reasons:
1. We checked with the downtown Hampton to see how this would affect our wedding block, and they assure us that our rooms are still available and will be held for our wedding until Sept. 1. But if the block fills up before then, they likely won't have any other rooms available. So it might be smart to book early if you want to stay downtown!
2. The other reason I share this info is because Titans games are FUN FUN FUN! And if you are already in Nashvegas, why not support our home team?!?! You can usually find tickets even right before the game on Craigslist or StubHub – or even from a ticket scalper. Kyle says he will loan his Titans face paint kit to the first person who comments below :)
Can't wait to see everyone in October (and hopefully sooner!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes!! Looks like I get the face paint!! I'm super excited!
Post a Comment